The Statehood Bid: analysis from Australia
As the United Nations considers the Palestinian request for statehood, a number of perspectives from Australia appeared in the press.
- The Question: Is Palestine’s bid for statehood a wise move?
– Braach-Maksvytis, Saul, Rubinstein and Karkar, Sydney Morning Herald, 3 September 2011
- Sitting uncomfortably on Palestine
– Gareth Evans, The Australian, 23 September 2011
- It’s now time for the West to recognise Palestinian statehood
– Malcolm Fraser, The Age, 4 October 2011
- Vote now to bring Palestine into UN
– Ali Kazak, Sydney Morning Herald, 4 October 2011